What We Do
Offshore Universe provides specialist commercial and tax advice in relation to any offshore structure sought by our clients.
Our clientele include both individuals and businesses, ranging from small to large in size; a service for those seeking to secure maximum tax efficiency with expert advice they can trust.
Offshore Universe believes in operating with integrity and the highest sensitivity when dealing with confidential information. We hold mutual trust between ourselves and our clients as essential to the service we provide.
Offshore Universe is compliant with the laws and regulations on the prevention of international money laundering.
What Makes Us Unique?
- Offshore Universe is the only corporate service to provider to retain a team of expert lawyers who are on hand to deal with any query, twenty four hours a day, seven days a week.
- Our privacy and security assurances rival none because we at Offshore Universe understand the importance of confidentiality. All of the data on the website is SSL protected which establishes an encrypted link between our servers and the client; making us the most secure offshore formation company on the internet.
Why Offshore Universe?
Frequently Asked Questions
Telephone or Skype appointments can alternatively be arranged for if location is an issue.
- Form of ID (preferably a certified passport) for the purpose of the memorandum of association document.
- Intended name of the company if already chosen
- The share capital information of the company, if already decided upon.
- A brief outline of the intended purpose of the business.
- Benefiting from greater tax efficiency.
- Investment diversification to improve a companies’ portfolio and general profitability.
- Asset protection
- Greater confidentiality in business operation due to limited or no personal information available on public record.
- Ease of business operation shareholders’ meetings can be held anywhere in the world
- Reduced bureaucracy within company operation since minimum or no filing and reporting of tax audits and annual returns required.